Rising Star Giveaway #56: R177 Pink Kit Rare Instrument NFT (ends 5/21)
Here is my weekly status and giveaway. I am just saving up more starbits for the next seasonal mission so any excess starbits that I got will be saved for packs then. They have changed the pack structure so I won't really be getting a rare plus a seasonal like before but I still think the chances of me getting a good card are higher. Of course, this means I take a small hit in my own earnings for not opening the packs right away.
It will be another instrument this week and it's one I haven't given away yet.
The giveaway item is an R177 Pink Kit and it is an instrument under the Drum music lessons. With 50 more luck, you have a chance of getting more drunk fans and it benefits you if you run Drum lessons. Even if you don't run Drum lessons, it can help you in the rankings or you can trade it away to someone who wants it for something you need.
In order to participate:
- Leave a comment
- Include your username in your comment
This time if you do not leave your username, I will not include you in the draw. I want to reward the people who follow the rules.
Results of Last Giveaway
The winner is @elokin.
Thank you to the rest of the valid participants that did not win but might be interested in the next giveaway: @pix21, @elduderino420a, @surien, @renora, @cflclosers, @assassyn, @myeong, @joalheal, @screamheart, @rayius, @rtonline, @captainquack22, @uggya, @henruc, @jonimarqu, @mario02, @orionvk, @nikoleondas, @thaddeusprime, @lologom, @vaynard86, @brenlys2000, @listik303, @johnripper, @luizeba, @kraaaaa, @zerold, @belhaven14, @candnpg, @jdike, @rafasete, @szmobacsi, @l0b0, @nietokilll, @chaosmagic23, @s3rg4, @zapmin, @phaeton, @adie44, @cazando, @aiyoras, @tengolotodo, @amaillo, @edskymiguel, @ericburgoyne, @amigareaction, @lorddiablo, @dracozauberer, @indiebandguru, @stranger27, @swearingradio, @coquicoin, @blitzzzz, @imno, @lordanquek, @supriya.gupta, @hatke, @pregosauce, @davidxxl, @handtalk5, @dewabrata, @svanbo, @camillecrls629, @tokenizedsociety, @jakkal, @pochocles, @nozzy, @oople, @dubble, @eijibr, @servelle, @new.things, @pero82, @darmst5339, @pousinha, @level999, @mauriciolimax
I transferred the R172 Green Lightning below
My earnings this week are 200k starbits. I did better this week compared to last week and I think I will try to maintain a 200k starbits earning each week. With this, I should be able to have more chances towards the seasonal musician cards from packs and I still think we are still a month or two away from the next seasonal mission. Hopefully, I will get a musician on the first day and see how well my luck is with the instruments.
I did get around to opening packs this week and you can see that I got an epic instrument last week. It's not exactly the instrument type I want but it is a unique card that I did not have before.
Using the discord bot, I got my stats.
For the first time in a while, I am finally able to move back up a bit more in the rankings. My time played is up about 10% and it is pushing me back upwards. If I can get back to what I use to do, I think I should be able to get back to the top 60. So my goal, for now, is to get to 4k time played to be in the mid 60s for ranking.
If you want to join Rising star, feel free to use my referral link.
I think the tips are something every new player should know about. It will help people progress in the game and it hasn't really been shared since surya1adiga stopped his giveaways.
- Take music lessons when possible to raise skill and reduce ego.
- Having lesson specific instruments helps in receiving more skill from that lesson.
- Have pizza box to store any pizza received during mission to reuse later.
- Buy cold pizza slice if possible. This gives 1 refill every 24hours. Comes very handy when you are low on energy.
- If you have enough of cold pizza slice and pizza box, you will never run out of energy.
- If you have more fans than skill and you want reduce the ego , you can use a storage trailer to store unnecessary cards. Or you can list the card in market for an unreasonably high price.
- Ego received for a particular mission increases every time you play it. The ego is reset to base level the next day. So, try to play different missions to control the ego gained.
Keep track of your achievements to unlock in game rewards
- Buy storage trailer (only if necessary) to keep the cards that might have a negative effect. Like a card with high fan count resulting in ego.
- When earning skill points through music lessons, you can earn more points per lesson if you hold more of specific instrument cards. There seems to be base skill which is rewarded irrespective of the card count and then the skill increases depending on the number of the lesson specific card one has.
- Try taking up many smaller missions to fill up pizza boxes and have extra energy to play more rewarding missions. But you need to have pizza boxes for this to work.
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta