Plant Power Cooking Challenge | Week #3 | Come Join Us!!
Greetings #plantbased chefs, @JustinParke here with a new Plant Power Cooking Challenge. As @NaturalMedicine's Plant-Based Curator, I get to see Hive's most delicious recipes day in and day out. This cooking challenge is just another fun way to increase engagement and spark a little creativity in the kitchen.
Each Thursday I post a list of ingredients that you can use in any combination to make your recipe submission, and I share the link within the Plant Power curation posted every Thursday via the main @NaturalMedicine account.
Two weeks of this challenge are behind us, but time flies when you are eating well. I try and choose a set of ingredients each week so that everyone in every latitude will have access to at least one of the featured ingredients. The winner of Week 2 was an easy choice, we #plantbased chefs have been upstaged by @lizelle, who is not a strictly vegan chef.
Just look at her dish below, it is packed with so many different flavors, and she even paired it with a homemade vegan naan. Bravo @lizelle, and of course to the runners up, who made some tantalizing dishes as well.
Plant Power Cooking Challenge@lizelle
Week #2 Winner
Week #2 Ingredients:
- You can create a dish with all three ingredients, or just one, or even two.
- You can use any other ingredient you like, but one of the listed vegetables should be the feature of the dish.
- You can use ONE ITEM from the other column if you'd like to use a sweet in your savoury or a savoury in your sweet, but you must use at least one ingredient in the recommended flavor style.
- No animal products can be used
- Post in the Natural Medicine community and use any other tag such as #vegan, #plantbased, and #foodiesbeehive, as your secondary tags
- Please drop the link below this post.
- Also, don't forget the #naturalmedicine tag if you want to earn LOTUS.
- Each week I'll choose a winner to be receive part post beneficiary of my curation posts.
- You'll also win 25 LOTUS & 5 HIVE, courtesy of @NaturalMedicine and me @JustinParke.
- If you'd like to sponsor this challenge, please drop a message below.
- Great posts may get nominated for OCD support, reblogged, tweeted and even tipped!
Earn Instantly For Writing Natural Health ContentEarn LOTUS and HIVE rewards for sharing your natural health content on www.naturalmedicine.io. If you don't already have a HIVE account, you can sign up for
FREEhere. We support writers sharing about herbalism, TCM, yoga, meditation, vegan and other healthy diets, as well as earth-centered practices such as foraging, permaculture, and biodynamics - read more about us here!
Delegate | Community | Discord | Lotuschat