Amazing Nature Contest: FREE TOPIC - #1/6/22
(Google translate from Czech)
If I look back at the last round of the FREE TOPIC open competition, I can happily state that it is your favorite competition :-)
I also like that many of your articles do not just focus on photos, but you do work with a detailed description of the photographed objects.
This is exactly what an avid observer of nature should do. Provide information for others as well.
Only in this way can we learn interesting things from the regions, where we will find it difficult to get in reality, either due to distance or other obstacles.
In this competition round, will you exceed the number of competition articles (there were thirteen) from the last round of the competition?
Will the articles be at least as valuable as the previous ones?
We will be surprised. In any case, I look forward to your articles and new information from our beloved nature :-)
Post topics can include any of the following:
- ... Surprise us !!!
To be sure, I would like to remind you of the rules :-)
- Publish your contribution IN AN AMAZING NATURAL COMMUNITY. You can also use TAG #amazingnature if you want
- CLEARLY state that your entry is an ENTRY in this competition.
- All images must be your own. You can use an amazing nature banner if you like or you can create your own.
- In the TEXT Indicate why these pictures represent YOUR AMAZING NATURE. This is an ESSENTIAL part of this competition – 200 WORDS MINIMUM
- Place a link to your post IN COMMENTARY. You can add an image if you want. It is NECESSARY because I have to publish a link in Discord on Sunday, 5 days later for voting and also for my own compilation purposes.
- The entry window is open ~ 5 DAYS. Pay attention to - CLOSED in the title. Pay attention to the time bar (PeakD)
Prizes to win:
1st: 3 NC
2nd: 2 NC
3rd: 1 NC
I will introduce all participants in the entry section of the announcements, which will be published about a week later on Tuesday (according to my schedule, this may change). This way you will have a nice compilation of all.
How are winners selected?
The entire DNA community will vote for the winners. That's why we created a special competition channel
#contest-entries in DNA Discord (Amazing Nature Contest). Here I will publish a post with the announcement including the winners (Announcement) EVERY MONDAY together with all your contributions (Contributions) EVERY SUNDAY. Each DNA member will be able to assign a "voting emoji" under the items for 24 HOURS. In the end, the lucky winners are three of them. In case of a draw, I will join as a judge.
Note: The above channels on the DNA discord are for voting only! Do not post links to your competition articles and photos here!
Clickable banner by @barbara-orenya
Amazing Nature Community regularly appreciates your articles and photos.
Therefore, pay attention
- a regular competition (FREE TOPIC) organized by the @bucipuci
- Amazing Nature Curation articles written by @redheadpei, @oscurity, @nelinoeva, @jlufer community moderators
- news in the field of nature from the moderator @juanbg
- THEMATIC CHALLENGE from @bucipuci
The Amazing Nature Community team is pleased with your interest in nature and welcomes all ORIGINAL articles and photos. At the same time, however, he points out that there is no place in the community for PLAGIATES.
Note: The logos are the official logos of the Amazing Nature Community and the DNA community.